Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Second to Last Day

Today is our second last day at the hospital, actually quite sad :(  I had such a great time and I think the docs/nurses really enjoyed our company as well, they seem disappointed whenever we mention our departure.  Great crew of people we got to know.  No more conclusions/wrap-ups for today though, gotta save that for a later, final blog.
I got to scrub in for a laparoscopic cholecystectomy (remove gall bladder) today.   It is actually really difficult to watch the screen and manoevre the instruments, really requires some practice, something I definitely don't have yet.  All in time marc, all in time.  
To bring us all back to the real world of medicine, our final first year marks were released today and we all did very well, highest distinction. 
Um, we went to the beach today for a quick swim, was relaxing, just cooking some supper now (obviously I'm not) and planning on mixing up some pina coladas for tonight.  Should be fun.  I think that's it for me today, until later.

No comments: